Inflicting Conditions via Grappling and our Homebrew Rules
Thank you for Listening!
- 0:00 Introductions
- 0:56 News
- 2:56 How do we inflict conditions in 5e?
- 5:57 How to inflict Dazed in 5e
- 11:15 Inflicting Disoriented
- 13:24 Immobilized
- 16:23 Prone
- 18:33 Silenced
- 20:10 The problem with inflicting conditions
- 22:32 House rules for inflicting conditions
- 26:13 Sustaining a condition over multiple rounds
- 29:48 Inflicting Action: Disoriented
- 31:33 Inflicting Action: Immobilized
- 34:28 Inflicting Action: Prone
- 36:13 Inflicting Action: Silenced
- 39:42 What do you think about Inflicting Actions?
- 40:42 Closing
- Homebrew Rules: http://www.courtgamespod.com/inflicting-actions/
- The Flower Path: https://aconytebooks.com/shop/the-flower-path-by-josh-reynolds/
- Aconyte Fall Titles: https://aconytebooks.com/news/fall-titles-announced/
- Possibly Art of Rokugan: https://aconytebooks.com/shop/rokugan-the-art-of-legend-of-the-five-rings-compiled-by-matt-keefe/
- Heart of Iuchiban: https://aconytebooks.com/shop/heart-of-iuchiban-the-by-evan-dickens/
- Great Clans of Rokugan 2: https://aconytebooks.com/shop/the-great-clans-of-rokugan-the-collected-novellas-volume-2/
CourtGames is a fan project and is not an official affiliate of Fantasy Flight Games. Legend of the Five Rings is the property of Fantasy Flight Games. All opinions expressed on this podcast belong solely to the hosts of this show.
The music used in this episode is titled "Aiko", created by Carlos Estella
Any feedback is a gift, find us online: