Developer Q&A for AiR with Max Brooke and Lydia Suen
Thank you for Listening!
- 0:00 Introductions
- 5:30 What is Adventures in Rokugan?
- 9:00 Will support continue for 5e L5R?
- 3:00 What all do we need to play AiR?
- 12:05 Why D&D 5th Edition?
- 14:37 What was your design philosophy for AiR?
- 18:36 Should fans be comparing AIR to Oriental Adventures?
- 29:45 Are there any changes to the core 5e D&D rules?
- 32:09 Will AIR feel lethal like L5R RPG?
- 33:27 Are there Shugenja and Courtiers in AIR?
- 35:10 How will ritualists differ from other D&D spellcasters?
- 36:43 Are there rules for Intrigue Scenes in AIR?
- 37:22 Can the PCs become murder hobos in AiR?
- 39:40 How are clan schools integrated into AIR?
- 41:36 How are clans differentiated in AIR?
- 43:36 Are all D&D classes and races compatible with AIR?
- 45:10 What non-human options are there in AIR?
- 45:52 Will AIR be following the FFG fiction timeline?
- 47:04 Any thoughts on L5R miniatures?
- 48:02 Any thoughts on returning to the D10 system?
- 49:57 Closing
- Gencon announcement: https://gencon.asmodee.com/#g-adventures-in-rokugan
- Twitter thread: https://twitter.com/MaxCBrooke/status/1442931972360134657
CourtGames is a fan project and is not an official affiliate of Fantasy Flight Games. Legend of the Five Rings is the property of Fantasy Flight Games. All opinions expressed on this podcast belong solely to the hosts of this show.
The music used in this episode is titled "Aiko", created by Carlos Estella
Any feedback is a gift, find us online: